Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Funny Thing, Life EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Funny Thing, Life EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Funny Thing, Life EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Funny Thing, Life EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Funny Thing, Life EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Funny Thing, Life EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Funny Thing, Life EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Funny Thing, Life EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Funny Thing, Life EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Funny Thing, Life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
corin

corin

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:17 pm

Hi all....sorry I've been away so long. I get some free time every so often now, and will be on more often, thank goodness :) I have missed you all so very much!!! I was lurking, like I have been for the last couple of weeks gif38 and was thinking about you all, and had decided to sign in, and get back to it when my sister-in-law walked through the door, and I didn't get to. Well, right after she got here, I was sitting in the computer chair talking to her and seen a fawn running through the back yard without its mommy, and decided it was a sign that I needed be back here. (If I can figure this out, I will post the pics.... YAY! Some lessons stick with ya even over a year...lol). I hope everyone is doing good and I hope I'm still wanted...lol gif21

Also, I have digging through my paperwork, and have found the info I had gathered about the herbal remedies, and will try to get them posted soon....

Lots of Love to You All,
Tara

Funny Thing, Life 100_0020

Funny Thing, Life 100_0021

Last edited by corin on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing pics)
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Hello Corin, It's so wonderful to hear from you again. It's been much too long. I'm here in Oklahoma with Melissa now and she sends her love. We both do and are looking forward to chating with you soon. Catching up is fun to do. Lots of wonderful new members to meet and greet for you and lots to tell. Welcome Back
We'll talk to you soon
Two
P.S. Beautiful pics of the fawn. She's lovely
Back to top Go down
corin

corin

Female

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:37 pm

I have seen the boards are busy :) I am happy to hear you and Melissa are doing so good....Yes, catching up is always fun. We will get together soon and talk. I can't wait to get reaquinted with everyone, and meet the new members :)
Back to top Go down

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 7:06 am

YAY YAY YAY!!! CORIN'S BACK!

Gosh, it is so wonderful to hear from you, I wondered what happened to you. Hope all is well with you and your family! I've missed you, Corin. I can't wait to catch up with you....I don't know where everyone disappeared to lately....but I'm sure they'll wander back in eventually! hahahaha....

So, catch us up on your adventures, what have you been doing?

I love the fawn pics, beautifully done!
Back to top Go down
corin

corin

Female

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 7:23 am

AHHHH, the adventures gif15 What wonderful adventures! .....lol j/k.......The most adventurous thing I have done since I have been away is surviving this heat without air conditioning!!!! LOL (That adventure should be coming to an end today)
Enough about me, I wanna hear about all your adeventures!

I'm sure everyone will return as well, the energy of the nest is unreplaceable. (Is that a word?)

Oh, Melissa you have no idea how much I have missed you all!!I am so glad I have the time again! We'll catch up soon.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 9:37 am

Welcome back Corin!!!! What beautiful pictures!! I am currently without A/C myself. They are still in the basement from last summer, I'm putting it off as long as possible, I hate the high electric bills. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.
Back to top Go down
corin

corin

Female

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:42 pm

mid, I don't enjoy the electric bills either, but after suffering through the high temps we've had here the last week or so, I think I would rather pay the money, lol. It's not to bad outside, under the shade trees, but in the house, its over 105 degrees, and with three little ones running around, that's just too hot. I have refused to cook until the ac is fixed, so we've been eating out, and that's starting to add up as well. I keep stuff in the fridge I can heat up in the microwave oven, and stuff to make sandwiches, but I'm ready for a good home cooked meal :) I think those tomato recipes are in order this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:24 am

Corin glad to see you back. Please check in and let us know how you are doing.

I love the deer. How beautiful!!!!
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:25 pm

It hasn't been all that hot here. I have an attic fan and keep it running, it keeps a nice breeze blowing through the house. I haven't even opened my pool up yet. It keeps raining and there are treefrog tadpoles in it. I saw one yesterday that has grown its backlegs. He better start growing his front ones fast cuz' if it gets really hot he's getting evicted! Corin, read under the health forum about microwave ovens.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:31 pm

It was over 100 degrees here. I have to have my AC. Especially at night. I have a portable in my bedroom that I turn on as low as it will go and point it right at my face! I call it my menopause AC! LOL

OF course soul matey is over on the other side of the bed with his electric blanket on. Please don't tell AL on me!!!!

Funny Thing, Life Good_f10
Back to top Go down
corin

corin

Female

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:48 pm

MID, thanks for pointing that article out, I knew they weren't really good for us, but didn't really know it was as bad as that. The AC is fixed now, so I'm cookin again, but thanks for the heads up. I can't say I won't ever use it again, but I'll be a little more watchful of how much I use it.

Spring, I can relate to the ac in the face, lol!!!! I freeze hubby to death when he's home :) He's always saying that the temp should only be 10 degrees cooler than what it is outside, so I asked the air guy about it....:) He said the life of a heatpump is only about 12 years, (BTW, remember our ac's of yesteryear, before the heatpump? The house I grew up in, just got a heatpump 2 years ago. Before that, Dad had an ac and a furnace, as two seperate units, and it lasted for about 30 years......now that they have come out with more energy effiecent things, how much is it saving us in the long run? Sorry, lol, got sidetracked) Air guy said that was silly, lol, that if it was 100 outside, he wouldn't watn to walk into a house at 90, but that it would wear the unit out faster, but most of the new ones out come with a ten year warrenty....So basically, if I run the heck out of it, I'll get a new one for free when this one goes out......YAY, win win all the way!
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:52 am

Life...

I lol at life.
Back to top Go down
corin

corin

Female

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:40 am

There's the lol I was waiting on! Howdy, Liam :)
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:15 pm

Spring,, having lived in south Texas and Florida I know what your going through. I would think you would be used to it by now though since your from New Orleans. lol, Crank that puppy as cold as it will go!! I'm still managing without mine for now. I do want to get my pool open though. The water from my hose is ice cold and it needs to be really warm during the day to heat up the water, otherwise I get in up to my knees and get out! Plus, I'm waiting on te tadpoles to turn into frogs. Corin, I'm glad you liked the article. I try to never eat microwaved food, I got rid of mine years ago after I found out what they did. I will on occasion have some microwaved popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny Thing, Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Thing, Life   Funny Thing, Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Thing, Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: