Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Expand Your Vision of Possibilities EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Expand Your Vision of Possibilities EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Expand Your Vision of Possibilities EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Expand Your Vision of Possibilities EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Expand Your Vision of Possibilities EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Expand Your Vision of Possibilities EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Expand Your Vision of Possibilities EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Expand Your Vision of Possibilities EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Expand Your Vision of Possibilities EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Expand Your Vision of Possibilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Expand Your Vision of Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Expand Your Vision of Possibilities   Expand Your Vision of Possibilities EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:44 am

by Steve Brunkhorst

Imagine for a moment that you have been given this one day to live—there are no yesterdays or tomorrows... If that were true, how would you experience this day differently? What would you choose to think, see and do?

Today truly is when life's dramas will unfold. We can learn from the past and plan for tomorrow, but we can't live in the past or future. The present moment is where we will experience life. This day is filled with tremendous possibilities for growth and achievement..

We can choose to dwell on yesterday's hurtful memories, or we can see through the eyes of a child—with newness, joy, and the thrill of adventure..

Pause today. Experience deeply all the sights and sounds around you. Allow yourself to feel each emotion that this day brings. Take a moment to relax and let your imagination flow without limitation. Allow the possibilities of this day to become clear in your mind..

Then walk through this day in keen awareness, mindful of the miracles and possibilities it offers. Today we can build new dreams and discover solutions to unsolved problems. There will be chances to see, hear, touch, taste, feel, laugh, and love that we've never had before..

Dale Carnegie (1888-1955) wisely said, "We all have possibilities we don't know about. We can do things we don't even dream we can do"..

STOP, LOOK & LISTEN - Inside each person there are possibilities he or she has not discovered. When we rush through the day without observing our thoughts, we overlook those possibilities. Living with intentional awareness will strengthen and broaden our vision of possibilities. This moment can be a new beginning... There will be thrilling possibilities to see if you will stop, look and listen with your mind and heart!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Expand Your Vision of Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expand Your Vision of Possibilities   Expand Your Vision of Possibilities EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:23 am

BTM, I am replying to all your posts here at this thread because it is the one that resonates best. I begin my day with a kiss from LittleBear. He wakes me up every day to greet the sun as it rises in the east (my apartment has a big picture window facing east with nothing but sky and trees to greet me as I open my eyes). I then get up, send a simple prayer skywards, blow a kiss to my sweetie (her picture on my altar), get up, dress, go outside with LittleBear, do our morning constitutional (1 mile along beautiful tree-lined streets to my favorite coffee shop, buy a pastry, have a conversation sometimes with friends who just love LittleBear (me, too...heh, heh...), then head home. I don't read the news, too painful. (Can't even say, God bless you, etc., as much as I would like to---I do it, but I don't feel the release you mentioned, so I choose not to read or listen to the news. HOWEVER I HAVE CHOSEN TO MAKE TWOHAWK'S NEST MY SOURCE, and so, I do find that release, let go, praise Creator, It really is a good day to live, a good day to die feeling I have that keeps me excited about my day, thanks to TWOHAWK'S NEST, SO THERE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1