Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
You've Been Left Behind Dot Com EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
You've Been Left Behind Dot Com EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
You've Been Left Behind Dot Com EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
You've Been Left Behind Dot Com EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
You've Been Left Behind Dot Com EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
You've Been Left Behind Dot Com EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
You've Been Left Behind Dot Com EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
You've Been Left Behind Dot Com EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
You've Been Left Behind Dot Com EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

You've Been Left Behind Dot Com

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You've Been Left Behind Dot Com Empty
PostSubject: You've Been Left Behind Dot Com   You've Been Left Behind Dot Com EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:15 pm

ROFLMAO. This is just funny to me in so many ways. 3 of 5? Now that's faith in their employees! lol
A new Web site is offering a miraculous service — e-mails sent to loved ones left behind on Earth after you've been swept up to heaven in the Rapture.

YouveBeenLeftBehind.com promises to alert up to 62 people exactly six days after the event that, according to the Bible, signals the beginning of Armageddon, Wired magazine's Threat Level reports.

"You've Been Left Behind gives you one last opportunity to reach your lost family and friends for Christ," the site promoting the service says.

Final e-mails from vanished subscribers will be triggered when three of the site's five Christian staffers fail to log in for six days in a row.

• Click here to visit YouveBeenLeftBehind.com.

The site, the brainchild of Mark Heard, charges $40 a year for the service, which also includes 150 megabytes of encrypted storage space, recommended for financial information, Threat Level reports.

"In the encrypted portion of your account you can give them access to your banking, brokerage, hidden valuables and powers of attorneys," the site says.

RelatedStories
Custom Web Browser Built for Autistic Boy Religious Leaders Launch 'Faithbook' on Facebook Couple Arrested for Putting Days-Old Baby Up for Sale On Craigslist Dvorak: The Internet Is Making Us Dumber Car Navigation Remote Lets Traveling Users Lock House Doors, Check Pets "There won't be any bodies, so probate court will take seven years to clear your assets to your next of kin. Seven years, of course, is all the time that will be left," it explains. "So, basically the Government of the Antichrist gets your stuff, unless you make it available in another way."

According to Christian theology, after the Rapture, Satan will rule a global government that will torment doubters with seven years of Tribulation.

Heard told Threat Level that he already has paying subscribers.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: You've Been Left Behind Dot Com   You've Been Left Behind Dot Com EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:11 pm

BTM that is very funny. It reminds me of an e-mail service I use to send notes to myself. I tell myself all about what is going on and ask myself questions about how I should be handling the situation, and then ask myself to reflect on my performance during the year. I then post date for a year away to be sent to me.

I did this before Katrina, and told myself "I hope this finds you well, and you have survived the hurricane season intact, but I fear this is the year Grandmother spoke of. Time will tell - I hope you are prepared. Remember if you lose material things all that matters is love, emotional well being, and health" I also put in the letter that I had a very bad feeling about Mary (mother-in-law). I felt she would not make it through the year even though she was well (she died two weeks before the hurricane of a brain aneurysm). Well I forgot all about it and received it around 4 months after the hurricane and boy was I shocked.

This service is free, and it is a great way to keep notes, intuitions, and any thoughts you would like to preserve. You could keep a journal, but how many of us go back and read it? This way it pops up in your e-mail and hits you in the face!

http://futureme.org/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You've Been Left Behind Dot Com   You've Been Left Behind Dot Com EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:17 pm

Wow, that is very cool! I am going to try it out. That's wild about your Katrina year notes. I think for some reason Katrina was a cardinal sign, like the floodgates have now been opened and there's no turning back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've Been Left Behind Dot Com   You've Been Left Behind Dot Com Empty

Back to top Go down

You've Been Left Behind Dot Com
Page 1 of 1