Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Energy Alert ~ BALANCE EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Energy Alert ~ BALANCE EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Energy Alert ~ BALANCE EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Energy Alert ~ BALANCE EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Energy Alert ~ BALANCE EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Energy Alert ~ BALANCE EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Energy Alert ~ BALANCE EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Energy Alert ~ BALANCE EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Energy Alert ~ BALANCE EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Energy Alert ~ BALANCE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Energy Alert ~ BALANCE Empty
PostSubject: Energy Alert ~ BALANCE   Energy Alert ~ BALANCE EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 7:17 am

PEACE AT LAST, BUT ONLY FOR AWHILE

Greetings!

At the time I wrote the last energy alert, my daughter Ari was in the hospital with complications involving her pregnancy with twins. Not due until the end of August, there was a strong possibility that they would need to arrive right then, and they were very small indeed.

Solomon, or “Baby B” had an overabundance of amniotic fluid, and Arion, or “Baby A” was severely lacking in amniotic fluid. Called Twin to Twin Transference Syndrome, the placenta feeds one baby and not the other. Solomon was working so hard to keep them both alive that his heart became over-stressed, placing them both in danger. This situation created a sudden difference in their growth, as Solomon was rapidly growing and Arion was rapidly lagging behind.

At the same time, my mother experienced complications with her heart, as it began exhibiting symptoms of failure (she has a heart condition.)

Ari began daily sessions of amniotic fluid drainage, and eventually things just sorted themselves out after 6 days in the hospital. My mother experienced a new balancing of medications, and now feels better than she has in a long time. Her heart was not failing at all…she was just reacting to a medication which needed adjusting.

And this is what is occurring now with the energies, although this phase is nearly complete.

We are balancing our energies and things are now fairly sorted out. Just like the twins, energies within and without which are extreme, exhibiting an overabundance or an “under” abundance, are meeting in a very healthy middle. This is vitally necessary for the next phase of evolution which we are soon to enter into.

For instance, if you are one who is more aggressive, fast forward, exhibiting reaching, “make things happen,” and the energy of “responsibility,” you have most likely been feeling that you can no longer do it all by yourself. It is time to sit back and allow others to take up the slack. And if you sit back and pull in a bit, you will find yourself in the middle with a good balance.

If you are one who usually sits back and waits, allowing others to take over, you would be needing to step up to the plate and jump in, meeting in the middle with a good balance.

There are many other scenarios within and without requiring a new balance, and the energies of the past few weeks required that a healthy balance be present, as this is all that can exist in a higher vibrating reality. Adjustments were needed in order for us to be in alignment with the energies we were now residing in.

Pushing, chaos, and much movement was created by this new arrival into the higher realms. And in addition, as we move into unity consciousness, we are readying to experience what true unity is all about. If we do not yet know the meaning of healthy boundaries, we soon will.

If you are one who is very open, you would need to pull in a bit and put up more of a barrier. If you are one who has a strong wall around you, you will need to open up more. In addition, we are learning a strange paradox of opening more and coming together while having a good boundary as well.

As of June 2 or so (there are always windows around energy shifts) many suddenly decided to simply pull out of much. To step back, put much on hold, simplify, let go of what we thought we might have wanted, and give ourselves a break. The latest energies were almost too much, and pulling out and stopping was a needed requirement. A time to exhale and rest. There were other reasons for pulling back, as I will address further on in this energy alert.

With all this balancing occurring within and without (the without involved the severe weather conditions, etc.), we have now reached a pivotal point where we are poised at a brief standstill until the next phase is due to arrive.

In addition, as we are rapidly expanding, which is creating a melting down or releasing of the old. Manifestations include crying jags (not for the loss of much this time, but because we are releasing and opening), and even experiences of looking in the mirror and wondering who in the world we are looking at.

As we balance out, we greatly change. We let go of our old defenses and of the old patterns within ourselves which were too exaggerated. And in this way, we are then much more poised to re-unite once again with our brothers and sisters.

After much comes apart, it is then ready to come together once again for a divine reunion of energies which are now vibrating much higher indeed.

Yes, we are now experiencing a brief period of peace, perhaps manifesting as exhaustion in some, fatigue, feeling drained or even spacey and lost, wanting rest and sleep for awhile, but all in readiness for the summer solstice.

And what a solstice it will be! This will be one of the most dramatic and intense solstices I have ever experienced. The earth will crack open energetically, releasing intense and highly vibrating energies which have been hidden for eons of time, and much will be revealed as we are catapulted into a very new energetic space as a planet where we have not been for a very long time.

The lightbearers needed to pull out in order to allow for more of the fall. We needed to be in a different space than what will be falling with even more intensity than what we have currently experienced up until now. We are not supposed to be holding anything up….much must go.

The unity consciousness is not taking hold as easily as it could. Many on the planet are not letting go as they could. In this regard, a more shaking up will be needed, and this will arrive with the summer solstice. We are being held back in order to be safe and secure. And after even more shaking up and digging deep, more individuals will hopefully be ready for the help and guidance the lightbearers can provide. They must be left alone with complete non-interference from us in order for them to find their own way, to be willing to allow for something new, to examine themselves and what is no longer working, and to then be ready for a very new connection.

We will be rocked to the core during this time of the solstice. So enjoy this time of rest, re-evaluation and putting much on hold, as in a few weeks we will experience yet another wild ride. I will be reporting more on this as the time grows nearer, as this will be a monumental event indeed.

Wishing you heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times...

Until next time,
Karen

http://whatsuponplanetearth.com/latest.htm
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Energy Alert ~ BALANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Alert ~ BALANCE   Energy Alert ~ BALANCE EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Quote :
For instance, if you are one who is more aggressive, fast forward, exhibiting reaching, “make things happen,” and the energy of “responsibility,” you have most likely been feeling that you can no longer do it all by yourself. It is time to sit back and allow others to take up the slack. And if you sit back and pull in a bit, you will find yourself in the middle with a good balance.

Thanks, BTM (and Karen). A section of my Poems from The Wilderness is called "Islands in the Middle". Here's one:

"Endowed"
by TwoHawk

I am endowed with Strength, said The Spirit of The Golden White Buffalo.
So am I, said The Sparrow
Though little and light, I am too, said The Butterfly
And The Hummingbird nodded yes, as she spun her wings
Singing praises for The Gift of Strength she too was given.
I am endowed, too, with Words of Strength
From deep inside, said A. Poet
I am given special Wings of Words to fly high in The Sky
With those who know the story behind the words.
Birds that ride between the empty pages.
Where Words Unheard Of still hide
While Raging Seas cross over other shores,
On Islands in The Middle,
The Waves from The Tides of Change
Lap silently against The Cliffs Behind Brass Doors.
And then The Scene of Sorts changed suddenly.
These hollow bones of mine are dry, said I The Desert Dove.
And though I cry, sang The Eagle
And though I would die for you, said Black Crow,
Neither of us will ever leave you. You must keep on trying.
But The Story of The People of Buffalo Plains has come to an end as we know it.
Harsh, cold dry deserts they have become
And the winds are so strong, said The Dove of The Desert
I must send out a warning to my family
To The Sea I must go
To the shore where Gulls fly free.
Where The You in The Eye of The Storm, and the I in The Winds can no longer be one with me.
I will go with you, said The Pheasant
The Grasses here are now so brittle and way too dry for me to use.
I will go with you, too, said The Spirit of Black Buffalo,
But I will come back one day, said The Spirit of Yellow Buffalo, to help you find better pasture.
Though I cry for My People, still I am endowed with Great Strength, willing to try.
Silently I wander these plains, said The Spirit of The Red Buffalo,
Until The Rains return
To fill The Sky of these Plains with love and denounce the denial
That The Gifts we were given
Have been taken from us.
They haven’t! said The White Buffalo.
The Story of The Great Dispensation has yet to be told correctly, dear reader, said The Poet
The Prophecies of so many of the Two-leggeds are wrong. Please read on:
. .
"Mother Earth hasn’t left us," White Buffalo said.
"She too will manifest stronger still,
After all this is over.
She will not leave us high and dry
Though The Floods have come and gone,
And The Rains have passed us by.
They will come again. These Desert Lands will flourish soon.
These Plains will be a beautiful home to us sooner than you think..
Elder Dome looms up ahead.
The historic Great Plains of The Missouri have read it well. Embedded in the sands
Of These Lands and The Lodges Our Creator has made for us
Are simply preparing a new garden for the new campground modeled after
The Great Medicine Wheel in The Sky,
The one we’ve all been waiting for
The one they promised they would build
Worry not, Lady Pheasant,
Don’t hurry off to the sea just yet, Little Sister Dove.
Love Promise has its own kind of strength. We are endowed and full of grace, too.
We are endowed with Eternity. We can keep it at bay, or push it forward.
We ARE The Plains People, it is plain to say.
We are endowed with magic, wonder and rainbow light too, Dragonfly piped in
History will be renewed, it will be told over and over again
By a different bard, a different chieftain who comes not in glory.
We ARE The Ones We Have Been Waiting For
With a story from deep inside, a story of Love
Mother Earth never denied us."
. .
" ‘Tis true," said Grandmother Turtle as she made her stride across the brittle grass
Turning it to A Wild Flowering Desert Flooring for a brief moment that couldn't last.
These Plains will one day be lush and fertile as they were before, just as Buffalo said it would.
I will open up all the corridors and unlock all the doors
The white folk think they hold the keys.
They don’t.
They never have held them,
Let alone can they hold them up
To The Light of Scrutiny.
Doubt me no longer, my dear children
Doubt not Father Sky, nor Mother Earth.
Never ask why The Thunder Beings have been silent for so many years.
The Tears of Joy in The Rains to Follow
Will show you Our Creator’s true glory.
He too, has left no one behind.
Even HIS story is being rewritten.
We must wait patiently. Its not yet our time.
Most of the two-leggeds will vanish into The Night
Leaving only The Kinder Brothers and Sisters we know well, one with us still.
Their love for us is just beginning to unwind the twisted weaving
From the angry loom their counterparts installed. Thread by thread,
It takes time to unravel them all!
Things done in a hurry without regard to the brothers and sisters from The Plains, in all of Creation
Never have things gone so wrong, become such a mess, un-doing. It takes the best out of all of us
And will take all of us longer than we first expected it to.
We must find Our Strength From Within.
Some of us are endowed with unimaginable patience. That is our greatest Gift.
The Patience to Rewind the reels of the harsh bitter fields we find.
One day, yielding The Fruited Gifts embedded in the rutted lines
Where robes without seams cover unholy things, where gardens without fences stand tall
Never losing their place in The Great Scheme of Life we have been entrusted with.
The Clothed ones, hiding from Her light continue to fall.
You, my dear ones, continue to sing your sweet medicine songs with your ruby-throats,
Your heart-spanned wings
Fling them into the air as you suck up The Nectar
Wipe your tears, Beautiful Pheasant and Dove, remove your fears.
Look around you Human: Butterfly still struggles, yet escapes from her cocoon,
Stronger at each and every turn. The movement she makes to be free can free you, too.
It is In The Struggle, the skick-to-it kind of Strength she shows us all how to use.
And so Little Desert Dove, softened with new wings of pink and gray
And Beautiful Pheasant now decked out in ring-necked splendor hear even more:
"Return to your homes nestled on The Plain,
Never to yearn for The Freedom of The Sea and The Gull."
And so they did.
. .
They found Their Own Freedom, listening to Grandmother and The Buffalo People,
White Eagle and Crow
All in a circle they were singing “Glory be to Grandfather Sun, Mother Earth and to Father Sky.”
Now you who read between these lines know why this story is being retold
So you too can come in from the desert cold,
And leave your worry and guilt behind.
The Maker of Everything forgave you a long time ago
For all the things you think you've done or undone,
Said the poet.
Aho!
Back to top Go down

Energy Alert ~ BALANCE
Page 1 of 1