Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Health Care EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Health Care EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Health Care EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Health Care EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Health Care EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Health Care EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Health Care EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Health Care EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Health Care EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Health Care

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Health Care   Health Care EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:54 am

What two of the USA's founding fathers had to say about health care:

"If the people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny".

- Thomas Jefferson

"Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship.

To restrict the art of healing to one class of men and deny equal privileges to others will constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic and have no place in a republic. The Constitution of this republic should make special privilege for medical freedom as well as religious freedom."

- Benjamin Rush, M.D.
George Washington's personal physician and signer of the Declaration of Independence.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:22 pm

They must have been clairvoyant!! Truer words were never spoken.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Please read the quote below (from Business Week, 2006). I would agree with you guys about medical freedom as well as religious freedom. But what you seem to miss (as well as most people who don't want universal health care) is that the "special freedom" Jefferson and Benjamin Bush were referring to is EXACTLY what we have: OUR GOVERNMENT HAS GIVEN SPECIAL FREEDOM TO CHARGE WHATEVER WE (corporations) WANT FOR FOOD AND MEDICINE. KKR, HCA, IMF,HAVE SAME (or former) people on the Board of Directors, and are equal to Chevron, Halliburton and Exxon as the wealthiest investor groups second to none. Energy, Defense, Pharmaceuticals and food corps (Beatrice, Carlyle, Archer-Daniels, Kraft and General Motors are all bedfellows, right there at the top. When medicine and food become a non-profit business (instead of the MOST profitable of all other corps combined) in this country, then I might agree with you. Sorry, on this one. If we don't cap a limit on the profit one can make from food and medicine, if we DON'T STOP SPECIAL PRIVILEGES (usury fraud for you and I) ON THESE ROBBER BARONS, we will continue to get sicker and sicker.......

Quote :
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, one of the world’s biggest private equity firms, forked out $837.5 million (£430 million) in advisory fees to investment banks last year, data released yesterday shows.

The New York firm easily beat rivals in the US, where it paid out $569 million worth of fees on such deals as the $33 billion buyout of Tennessee-based hospital chain HCA, the second biggest buyout ever. (HOW IS IT WE NEVER HEARD OF A LONG_TERM CARE MANAGEMENT HOSPITAL CHAIN FROM TENNESSEE BECOME THE BIGGEST US BUYOUT EVER???????)

BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT US TO KNOW!!!!!! I had to look through internet sources for over two hours on google US before I found the article. On Google UK it came up in less than a minute. Its seems LTCM which in England is called Long Term Care Management, somehow investors slipped in Long Term Capital Management with the same inits.......so the average person will miss the connection. (In 2006, the Director of Long-term Care was the former director of IMF, International Monetary Fund, and so on, to the point of PUKE!!!! Sorry, folks. Can't agree on this one. Our government MUST stop soaring profits on food and medicine, same as oil. They are all, as I say bedfellows, incestuously fleecing all of us out of what SHOULD be a natural in a REAL democracy. Food, water and medicine should NEVER have been a profit-making endeavor. You pay the scientists, the doctors, the nurses, pharmacists and laborers (those who produce the pharmaceuticals and the food (farmers) well, BUT NOT THEIR INVESTORS RUNNING AMOK (all the way to their private banks while people are starving and dying)!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 7:02 am

Awesome quotes, Spring.

(Thank you WD for all the info on the other thread)
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:44 am

Wild Dove, inreality THERE IS NO SICKNESS. If this country wants to do something about high priced health care then its needs to take responsibility for its health and stop giving the power to the doctors etc. WE ALL have the ability to heal ourselves of ANYTHING. People need to learn to develop this ability in themselves, soon with the higher vibrations coming in, I believe this will be commonplace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care Empty

Back to top Go down

Health Care
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: Healthy Living-
Jump to: