Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self Empty
PostSubject: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:37 pm

If you would like to know the difference between your authentic self (how "God" made you) and your false self (what family and society created) do these three things:

1) Be authentically yourself at all times.

2). The moment you feel anxiety (fear, guilt, shame, repression) it is because you are about to do, think, feel, or say something you have been taught is wrong. (it may or may not be wrong, just that you have been taught ti to be wrong).

3) The consequences you fear of that thought, action, feeling, or spoken word are the methods that were used to control you as a child.

Think deely on this.

Please share your thoughts if you care to do so.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptySat May 17, 2008 1:20 am

I'LL TRY, JHODI :drown: I think you made a good start at opening up an important subject in my "this I do believe" life I'm workin' on.

So, just who is this authentic self? Is there a single person on earth who still has the innocence of the authentic self he or she was from the moment of birth? None! In many societies throughout history men and women have taken the road of finding their true self by going to a retreat staffed by people who have no intention of interfering with some-one else's journey of re-discovery. Slowly many DO get as close to that "state of innocence and authenticity" as possible. If they have learned their lessons well ,when they leave the retreat and re-enter everyday modern life with all ITS UN-authenticity and can take that authentic self with them and maintain the aura of peace they found at the retreat, realizing the sense of peace and contentment they found came from within the real them even with all the pressure to mold into someone else from the outside.

Most of us can't "go to a meditation retreat, or unable to take a month of our life and go somewhere to let this happen, but with determination we can do it right where we are WHILE we do what is asked of us. Who said it would be easy? TO BE ONESELF AUTHENTICALLY AT ALL TIMES TAKES PRACTISE, A LOT OF IT. ONE IS NEVER THROUGH LEARNING ABOUT HOW AND WHY I THINK, BEHAVE, FEEL ABOUT MYSELF AND THUS, (if pretty damn honest with oneself about one's own integrity/authenticity)BE ABLE TO REALLY COUNSEL AND INSPIRE OTHERS STRUGGLING WITH THIS PROBLEM.

OK, let's say, you had a major self-exam, had your epiphany, got workin' on your new instructions. You found out that most of your anxieties were about illusory, untrue scenarios imprinted into your circuits. You're on the road to repairing/rewiring the circuits. Some people do this in a few months, others take years. The point however is to recognize that the authentic you is a working model!!! (Work's never done..... gif24 so they say....)

Many associate the false self with the false ego, the one whose evaluation of self is often one of delusions of grandeur and self-worth instead of the "I've been bad" kind of indoctrination I just mentioned.
We have to watch out for too much victor hot air the same way we do about victim thought process, all cold and damp.

So some of us have discovered this in ourselves and can only hope, the more we talk about becoming the real authentic you, the more the nest becomes that much closer to authenticity, which in turn has a ripple effect...on and on the grab on energy keeps a rollin' forward, yahoo! 👏

How 'bout them thar apples? woohoo
Back to top Go down
'nixfan

'nixfan

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:12 am

jhodi wrote:
If you would like to know the difference between your authentic self (how "God" made you) and your false self (what family and society created) do these three things:

1) Be authentically yourself at all times.

2). The moment you feel anxiety (fear, guilt, shame, repression) it is because you are about to do, think, feel, or say something you have been taught is wrong. (it may or may not be wrong, just that you have been taught ti to be wrong).

3) The consequences you fear of that thought, action, feeling, or spoken word are the methods that were used to control you as a child.

Think deeply on this.

Please share your thoughts if you care to do so.

Jhodi,
I've been in a similar head space lately, spending time working with my own notions of the spiritual aspect of human experience/existence. The authentic self v. the inauthentic self. I've been kind of working on this metaphysical dissection of human experience or, at least, my human experience. I hope this isn't too dense, still. I'm working on streamlining these thoughts into something intelligible:

It’s an increasingly popular notion that we are the Source and/or the Source is in us. And while this notion of oneness may be a healthy response to certain incorrect notions of the Divine and raise important questions for us, I think that a superficial understanding of this belief has the potential to lead us to attributing divinity to aspects of self that are less than divine.

So, if we believe that the Source (God) has no beginning and no end (can neither be created nor destroyed), is timeless so to speak - then those aspects of us that are functions of space and time cannot be part of the source. These time and space-dependent aspects of self (genetics, intellect, social and familial roles, for example) must be set aside in order to isolate, cultivate and articulate our spiritual aspect. Intuition, disposition and choice are functions of the spiritual aspect.

[There is a great metaphor that science offers us: E=mc2. This equation states that energy can be expressed as a function of mass and time, that matter is actually a form of energy that is time-influenced. While it is held that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, particular forms of energy - in this case, matter - appear to us to be ‘created and destroyed.’ But the total energy in a closed system always adds up to the same sum total. So in a sense, we could describe our material experience as an imperfect expression of energetic/spiritual realities. It is at once both illusory and true, a finite expression of the infinite.]

Anyway, just a few thoughts. Not entirely sorted, but ideas I find myself meditating on. I don't think this makes the material world intrinsically corrupt, but I do think that the physical begs for transformation and union with the spiritually beautiful. By understanding our spiritual aspect, and orienting our physical reality towards the spiritually beautiful and away from the spiritually grotesque, we participate in the transformation of many realities.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:02 am

'nixfan wrote:
....... These time and space-dependent aspects of self (genetics, intellect, social and familial roles, for example) must be set aside in order to isolate, cultivate and articulate our spiritual aspect. Intuition, disposition and choice are functions of the spiritual aspect.

....., but I do think that the physical begs for transformation and union with the spiritually beautiful. By understanding our spiritual aspect, and orienting our physical reality towards the spiritually beautiful and away from the spiritually grotesque, we participate in the transformation of many realities.

I fully agree, 'nixfan that it is about integration. I have a difficult time with "isolation", however. I am of the belief that we are co-creators, a PART of source, not the source itself, and therefore isolation is not possible. (Isolated from what?) FEELING isolated is real, but not an "E=mc2" manifestation. Energies are like "atmospheres circulating in and through feelings as they do in physical matter (during manifestation), however, the problem with feelings, if the energies circulating are not connected to the feeling, is that the manifestation is also flawed. This is as it is, and so the work of re-vision will always be a part of The Plan/ The working model dynamics that keep us evovling closer to perfection each time The Plan is adjusted by its co-creators.....others think we shouldn't "tamper" with "The Plan". I re-iterate: I AM CO-CREATOR OF MY OWN SLOT ON THE MOTHERBOARD. I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LITANY I HAVE CO-CREATED WITH OTHERS. I COMMAND THE DIVINE SPIRITS OF GREAT PROPORTION TO WORK WITH mE IN RESTORING, REVISING WHATEVER WE, AS A SPECIES HAVE FAILED TO MANIFEST FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD. I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE C)-CREATED, INCLUDING THE ONES THAT NEED REVISION. I PROMISE TO DO MY BEST TO KEEP THIS OL' EARTH VIBRATING IN ITS FINEST HOUR, MOVING ONWARD TOWARD THE PERFECT LIGHT WE ALL (those of us who keep the faith, regardless if its different from others point of view) HOPE TO BE SURROUNDED IN AND THROUGH. AHO!!!!!!

Last edited by Wild Dove on Mon May 19, 2008 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:05 am

cancel duplicate
Back to top Go down
'nixfan

'nixfan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:50 am

Wild Dove wrote:
'nixfan wrote:
... These time and space-dependent aspects of self (genetics, intellect, social and familial roles, for example) must be set aside in order to isolate, cultivate and articulate our spiritual aspect. Intuition, disposition and choice are functions of the spiritual aspect.

... but I do think that the physical begs for transformation and union with the spiritually beautiful. By understanding our spiritual aspect, and orienting our physical reality towards the spiritually beautiful and away from the spiritually grotesque, we participate in the transformation of many realities.

I fully agree, 'nixfan that it is about integration. I have a difficult time with "isolation", however. I am of the belief that we are co-creators, a PART of source, not the source itself, and therefore isolation is not possible. (Isolated from what?) FEELING isolated is real, but not an "E=mc2" manifestation.

In this case, isolate in a scientific sense. To separate from another substance so as to obtain pure or in a free state, is how the dictionary phrases it. That is, identification: what the spiritual aspect is, as well as what it is not. Though I do think that it is possible to isolate the spiritual aspect in more tangible, physical ways. Fasting and meditation, for example.

I also believe in the reality of co-creation, but I believe that as much as we have the ability to create the beautiful, we also have within us the propensity to perpetuate the grotesque (which often results from an attempt to create beauty, albeit from a place of ignorance. Think 20th century.)

But to address your question, Isolation from what?

Isolation of the true self from the false self. However, in terms of the fullness of the word, I'd say that embrace of the false self leads to feelings of isolation from other humans and from the Divine - while the embrace and cultivation of the true self (once identified) leads to feelings of connectedness with all, even when one is physically isolated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:39 am

Wow, how did I miss this topic? I am going to think on this and come back to comment, but how very odd you should bring this up right now, Jhodi! And Nixfan, you will find this interesting, it's an email I got today from Neale Donald Walsch, author of Conversations with God:

My dear friends...

Last week we talked here about the Five Pinnacle Questions. These are:
1. Who We Are?
2. Why we are here?
3. What is our Right Relationship with our fellow humans?
4. Who and What is God?
5. What is our True Relationship with the Divine?

We answered the first four of these questions last week, and we said that we would address the final question this week.

Conversations with God tells us that God and we are One. Yet what does that mean, actually? It means that there is no separation between you and God. Our relationship with the Divine is the same as our relationship with the Self. We are the stuff of which God is made; God is the stuff of which we are made. There is no difference, except in degree. I hate to use this tired and worn out example, but we are to God as a drop of the ocean is to the ocean itself: One and The Same, and a Singular Part Thereof.

If this is true (and it is), then we are the creators of our own reality (and we are), acting in our micro-reality exactly as God acts in the macro-reality. And God is a part of our process, precisely because we are One.

We are talking here about a systematic process of cause-and-effect that never shuts down.

God is that process. God is that system. This is what God means when God says to us, "I am with you always, even unto the end of time."

That is something that is not generally understood, and that is rarely explained, about God. It is almost never explained in relation to the topic of Personal Creation.

Back in the sixties there was a bumper sticker that became very popular. It asked: IS GOD DEAD?

The idea behind the question was that humanity had evolved so far so fast that we may have rendered God irrelevant. That thought has been reinforced in recent years with the emergence of teachings on what has been called the Law of Attraction: the purported ability of individuals to create their own reality using nothing more than "positive thinking" and "focused intention."

I know, of course, that God is not dead. And most people agree with me. Surveys have shown that the largest percentage of people in every nation and in every culture believe in a power greater than themselves.

Yet if we humans can obtain and acquire anything we want in life using our own power, of what use is a power greater? What would be its function? What would be its purpose?

The astonishing conclusion that many people are reaching, especially given how the "Fast Track to Happiness" is being taught in some circles today, is that we no longer need God.

Now I'm going to say something that, if you believe in God, is going to make you very happy. But not at first. At first, it may make many of you want to put this book down right here. Don't do that, because you're going to miss out on the part that you'll love.

(If you don't believe in God at all, you're going to find what I'm going to say next at the very least intriguing. So hang in there!)
It's true.

We no longer need God.

In fact, we never needed God.

We do not need God for anything.

This is the startling truth that will stun the world. It is the Unspoken Truth that no one wants to utter. Yet this is not all of the Unspoken Truth. The rest of it has to do with why we do not need God for anything.

Not needing God is not the same as not having any use for God.

I want to say that twice because it's too important to be glossed over. I said, not needing God is not the same as not having any use for God.

In fact, it is precisely because we have an extraordinary use for God that we have no need for God.

How can we "need" something that we always have, that we cannot not have under any circumstances, that we can always use, and that we cannot not use no matter how we might deny that we are?

You cannot not have God in your life, as part of your life, and this is something that many people cannot believe. They can't believe the highest promise of God: I am always with you, even unto the end of time.

You cannot not use God, even if you deny that you are, and this is something else that many people cannot believe. They can't accept the most wonderful truth taught by all religions, each in their own way:

Ask and you shall receive.

Because people can't accept this truth, they completely and utterly misunderstand the formula by which they can create what they wish to experience in their lives.

I call this formula the Process of Personal Creation-what some people call the "Law of Attraction"-and it does not render God obsolete, but exactly the opposite. It makes our experience of God more present, more relevant, and more real than ever.

love and hugs and best wishes on your journey...
Neale.

for my wonderful friends at the ReCreation Foundation
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:53 am

I LOVED that BTM. So True
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:25 am

I love all the insight on this topic. I haven't replied yet because everything is so eloquent I don't want to look completely stupid, but I do have a few thoughts on this. I just have to put it into words.
Back to top Go down
'nixfan

'nixfan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:06 pm

Be The Miracle wrote:
We are the stuff of which God is made; God is the stuff of which we are made. There is no difference, except in degree. I hate to use this tired and worn out example, but we are to God as a drop of the ocean is to the ocean itself: One and The Same, and a Singular Part Thereof.

If this is true (and it is), then we are the creators of our own reality (and we are), acting in our micro-reality exactly as God acts in the macro-reality. And God is a part of our process, precisely because we are One.

We are talking here about a systematic process of cause-and-effect that never shuts down. God is that process. God is that system. This is what God means when God says to us, "I am with you always, even unto the end of time."

... The idea behind the question was that humanity had evolved so far so fast that we may have rendered God irrelevant. That thought has been reinforced in recent years with the emergence of teachings on what has been called the Law of Attraction: the purported ability of individuals to create their own reality using nothing more than "positive thinking" and "focused intention."

I know, of course, that God is not dead. And most people agree with me. Surveys have shown that the largest percentage of people in every nation and in every culture believe in a power greater than themselves.

Yet if we humans can obtain and acquire anything we want in life using our own power, of what use is a power greater? What would be its function? What would be its purpose?

The astonishing conclusion that many people are reaching, especially given how the "Fast Track to Happiness" is being taught in some circles today, is that we no longer need God.

This is where my inner counsel says, Maybe we are - but also we are not. Because it matters which we Walsh is referring to. We, the physical aspect, we the intellectual ... the emotional ... the spiritual? While these aspects are all dynamically interrelated, I do not believe them to be substantively the same. And even if we are referring to we, the spiritual aspect - we must ask, with which spiritual realities are we aligning ourselves?

How do we define success and happiness? At what cost to those around us? Have we come to a point where we understand the interconnectedness of all things? Is the scope of our desire limited and selfish, or limitless and selfless? How does the reality we create affect those other realities our lives touch upon? We cannot simply step aside and say, Well that person is not happy because they have not taken ownership of their reality, especially when our reality has an effect on theirs.

To me, this is where God as Other, as something larger and truer, is crucial in maintaining a spiritual grounding. To have a Resource that is larger than me, wiser than me - to have clarity and access to That which is beyond my limited experience. Because unless I am working from a place of right desire and right mindset, and cultivating my being through right speech and right action, then I operate unproductively even as I consider myself "spiritually aware."

There are too many spiritual snake-oil salesmen offering easy cure-alls. They encourage humans to tap into spiritual power without first teaching them discipline, right desire, or restraint. And without warning that the same truth applies with spiritual realities: not all that glitters is gold. I believe we should carefully examine any spiritual counsel that comes from those who profit financially from that counsel.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:20 pm

Thanks, 'nixfan. I appreciate the knowing of the scientific meaning of isolate. Yet it brings to me a concept I have dealt with (in my own mental processing) for quite some time. We know what is "divine" by what it is not. Divine is NOT human, mortal is NOT immortal, and so on.

Regardless of "what is definable" and what is not, i do not think it means much when we use physical realities/methods/comparisons to spiritual or psychic matters. They MAY be energies yet (so far) they can't be measured (scientific methods of measurement)and/or neither of these realities are particles, therefore do or do not behave like particles either. What designates divine is so easy for some, and equally as difficult for others. This is all about "feelings---tragic or miraclulous, or absolutely blah, blah, blah...All determine the amount of "belief impact" on the subject. (The Western world refuses to admit something exists if it can't be "measured" by "their" science.)

This is not to delete or make obsolete those ideas, but is a reminder that there are other cultures who find no need for a comparison between spirit and physically manifested spirit.

BTM's addition helps to confirm my opinion that THE ONENESS she (Neale)speaks of is also indivisible. It is in the "feeling"-which IS a powerful energy with real physical properties (electric/magnetic/chemical) that the power/influence/importance is debatable.

There are also other forms of confirmation of divinity as a reality, the glue which keeps matter from simply dancing around in a chaotic manner,
rather than a concept, or a biblical/doctrinal "set of truths" someone(s) else created for others to follow.

My view is that ALL my views, all my feelings (both heightened, enlightened ones, or dark and dreary ones----which---being only human, I dance between both....) do not accept the idea of free, unfree, separated or connected. I believe the connection is there by default (being alive). Check out Dr. Bruce Lipton's ideas in his book "The Biology of Belief", where he documents thirty years of experiments convincing him (and a lot of other biologists) that communication goes on between species, both plant and animal whether we agree, like it, want to "help" promulgate. He found thousands of antennae on both cells like the bark of trees and the membrane cells of human skin, for example that are receiving data and transmitting data to each other. In other words, the trees really DO communicate information about us to birds/insects/and so on whether we "consciously" contribute to the "conversation" or not.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

BTW, I put "quotation marks" on so many of the word/word concepts/sound bites I use to indicate that their meaning is open for discussion....these words have yet to be defined to my satisfaction.....
Back to top Go down
'nixfan

'nixfan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:29 pm

Wild Dove wrote:
Thanks, 'nixfan. I appreciate the knowing of the scientific meaning of isolate.

Just a clarification of how I was using the term. As you are aware, words and concepts mean different things to each of us, as discussions on this and other boards constantly underscore. Sorry if there was any sense of reprimand in my response. It was just clear that we were working from two different contexts.

I'm learning to appreciate the truth of silence.

Thanks for the additional ruminations. I agree that despite the human tendency to dissect these realities in an attempt to better understand experience or phenomena, there is no denying the fundamental, dynamic interrelatedness of the measurable and the unmeasurable. A oneness, so to speak.

Take care.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:24 pm

In today's meditation, Spirit took me to the idea of "Self-importance", an answer to all the recent posts, best discussed here in this thread.

Wah-Na-Nee-Chee speaks for ANT. He says, quote-unquote: "...you have been impatient with yourself (and others). Give THEM TIME TO GROW, EXPERIENCE LIFE TO THE FULLEST......Are you being impatient with those around you, expecting the impossible from them in the way of work, discipline, belief,even spiritual progress?......over busy person who rushes around with self-important work or industry....needs to feel superior by making others appear idle by comparison."

This tells me that whether I am a one-celled organism, such as an amoeba, or even a tiny two or three celled lifeform such as bacteria, or all the way "up to" the trillion-celled organism called a human being, ALL of us have EQUAL importance in the chain of life. We are here to "get along with each other" (as opportunistic plants, bacterias, etc. do all the time, rather than try to "dominate by getting rid of each other---although that does happen sometimes) rather than "trying to get along WITHOUT each other" (They are in my way).

Generational change is slow. However, a bacteria mutates in the thousands by the minute. We humans take 70 years just to "mutate" once or twice (a generation is 34-5 years). The point I am making is that whether one-celled or trillion-celled, we all can move forward only as fast as we were set up to re-generate ourselves with new adaptive set of instructions. We are ALL opportunistic. We should be. That's how life evolves. The dark side of the human mind is that it COULD mutate (its thinking/behavior) by intentionally demanding/practicing/enforcing positive, adaptive, practical change in ourselves first. Once we do that, the idea of co-habitating with even the biggest "nuisances" instead of ignoring or destroying them may be the "saving grace" we seem to really need right now before we accidentally destroy ourselves.......

Will we ever come to the place of accepting each other as REAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS as native americans, sikhs, sufis, buddhists, hindis (and some judaic christian folk) HERE TO HELP RATHER THAN DOMINATE? I surely hope so, before we annihilate ourselves with all this self-importance........THE AUTHENTIC SELF IS BY DEFAULT A CO-CREATOR THAT MUST RESPECT ALL LIFE-FORMS AS PART OF THE SAME FAMILY CO-HABITATING INTHE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD ........... there isn't any other place to do this, unless of course you have left your physical body completely and have become a non-particle light/energy form and have joined the "ethers". Even then we still seem to have the job of watching over (and helping) all those who have yet to leave their body.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self   Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Authentic Self vs. the False Self
Page 1 of 1