Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Frog migration before Earthquake EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Frog migration before Earthquake EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Frog migration before Earthquake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Frog migration before Earthquake Empty
PostSubject: Frog migration before Earthquake   Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:36 pm

Frog Migration: Omen to China Earthquake Disaster

On May 5th, many Chinese locals noticed thousands of frogs on the move. They were seen traveling without fear of traffic as they crossed streets in mass floods.

Many Chinese sensed the migration as a bad omen of a coming natural disaster, but the Chinese government told them that it was just a natural migration for the purpose of propagation. This calmed the people and no one took the omen very seriously.

On Monday, 12th of May, at about 2:45pm, central China region recorded a 7.8-magnitude quake which occured near Wenchuan County, Sichuan province, that killed nearly 10,000 people.

Many civilian houses and roads were collapsed and damaged. In one Dujiangyan city middle school, 900 students and teachers were buried in the collapsed building, at least 50 were killed.

The quake was the largest the region has seen for over a generation. It was so strong, even countries like Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong felt the shake.

Many people are now calling the Chinese Earthquake Test Centers “useless”, as they were unable to even detect the earthquake before it happened. When they finally announced the earthquake had occured, it was 12 minutes after the disaster, and 2 minutes after the US had announced a large earthquake in China.

As for the Frogs and their omen, Chinese scientists stated animals have much better sense than human on detecting the natural disasters like this.

So much for “migration for propagation”.

Frog migration before Earthquake Frog-e10
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Frog migration before Earthquake   Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:47 pm

Now read this article about hundreds of thousands of frogs invading a California town. There is a video if you click on the link. I pray it is not an omen or warning of an impending quake:
Quote :

Frogs invade Rosedale neighborhood

http://www.kget.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=7cc4e93f-cd84-434d-a5c2-e07b632bf275

Bryant and Laura Loke said thousands of tiny frogs that have invaded their Rosedale neighborhood.

They said on any given day, the little critters can been seen hopping their way through yards, and even into homes.

As the old fairy tale goes, you kiss a frog and it will turn into a prince.

For these folks their new visitors are nothing but a royal pain in the behind.

They're small. they hop, and their new home is this neighborhood off Calloway Drive.

Some travel in large groups, while others prefer to double up.

It's been going on for about two weeks now and folks who live here at getting a little jumpy as their frog friends hop and swim from house to house.

Bryant Loke said, "You'd see cars go by, and see them slinging up frogs like they were rocks."

The frogs have been migrating from a drainage sump in the area, and have literality spread out through this entire neighborhood.

Residents like Bryant Loke and his wife Laura admit their amphibious friends have overstayed their welcome.

Down the street Lorenzo Gonzalez welcomes the wandering frogs into his yard, but was surprised to find out they werent just passing through.

Gonzales said, "Hundreds of thousands of them came out of the sump one morning, but they work their way here. We got a lot of them but it's not an epidemic."

Gonzalez said his family wont try to get rid of the frolicking frogs, they're almost part of the family.

Gonzalez said, "We like them. The kids like them. We have to fish them out of the pool sometimes, but it's not that big of an inconvenience."

Meanwhile, Kern Mosquito and Vector Control in Bakersfield said they don't deal with infestations like this one, and say more than likely the frogs will either die off, or find another place to live
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frog migration before Earthquake   Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:30 am

Hmmm. Interesting.

The frog totem is a totem of transformation & cleansing.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Frog migration before Earthquake   Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:57 am

Well, it all makes sense then. The world is going through a time of transformation and cleansing. Ascension
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Frog migration before Earthquake   Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:40 am

I read somewhere today that the frogs are on the move once again.... could they be in subject to another earthquake in that area?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Frog migration before Earthquake   Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:47 am

Little Fire, welcome back, its good to hear from you again. If not an earthquake, it could possibly something else, fire, flood, tornado etc.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Frog migration before Earthquake   Frog migration before Earthquake EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:48 am

LittleFire I just spoke with my son. He is in Indonesia. He told me his hotel room started shaking, rattling and rolling yesterday. They had a 6.0 hit.

I will never know if something happens to him because I never know where he is. In the last two weeks he has been to China, India, Malaysia, Oman, Indonesia, and now he is going to Australia. I can't keep up with him at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frog migration before Earthquake   Frog migration before Earthquake Empty

Back to top Go down

Frog migration before Earthquake
Page 1 of 1