Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Larry King Tonight EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Larry King Tonight EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Larry King Tonight EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Larry King Tonight EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Larry King Tonight EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Larry King Tonight EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Larry King Tonight EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Larry King Tonight EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Larry King Tonight EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Larry King Tonight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Larry King Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Larry King Tonight   Larry King Tonight EmptyThu May 15, 2008 7:47 pm

Pretty cool UFO segment after Britain released a lot of its files.

Anyone else see it?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Larry King Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Tonight   Larry King Tonight EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:23 pm

Jhodi I did not see it. Did they release anything informative or controversial? I wish I would have known this was on.
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

Larry King Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Tonight   Larry King Tonight EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:29 pm

It was just about the fact that Britain has released a bulk of it's secret files, and will release the remaining files over the course of the next four years.

The experts on the panel stated that although the files do not contain difinitive proof of the existence of UFO's, there are a lot of of very compelling reports, some by air force personnel and pilots.

They gave the website where you can view these files. You might be able to go to CNN.com to find it. It was a .gov.uk/ufo type of address. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

I, for one, am pretty skeptical about UFO's actually ever having made a presence on Earth, and I was quite intrigued by some of the reports.

The experts said they are now hopeful the US would follow suit and release its files.

I had no idea the US had such a monopoly on UFO reports. As in, people really aren't even allowed to talk to the media about it.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Larry King Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Tonight   Larry King Tonight EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Thanks Jhodi. I will go to CNN and Larry King's site to find the address.

I have a very dear friend that has business dealings with certain inner circles of government organizations that deal with covering this up. I have been fascinated with this subject ever since he told me some pretty unbelievable and controversial things that he swears is true. This is not a person prone to exaggeration. Just the opposite.

But I am still sitting on the fence on this one even though I believe I saw a UFO years ago. It was very strange. I was living on the outskirts of New Orleans and I was sitting outside one night about 2:00 a.m. just looking up in the sky. A taxi pulled up in my driveway and the driver asked me about an address. All of sudden we saw what looked like 20 to 30 oblong crafts flying in formation, and one of them shot off and flew directly over us and just hovered. It was eerie.

The cab driver looked at me and said "Did you see what I saw?" I replied "Yes I did." He then said "I won't say anything if you won't." He looked terrified, although I was totally entranced watching it.

The next morning on the news they reported receiving hundreds of calls reporting a mass of UFO's. Never did find out what that was.
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

Larry King Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Tonight   Larry King Tonight EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:56 pm

WHat I find so interesting about your story is the reaction of the cab driver. Such stigma, yes?

here is an article I found about the release of the files. I still can't find the web address.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1160625.ece
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Larry King Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Tonight   Larry King Tonight EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:05 pm

Thank you for that link Jhodi. I still am not sure that these are not just experimental government craft, but you never know. I would hate to think that we are the most advanced and intelligent beings in this entire universe. That is sort of a sad commentary. LOL

And cave drawings even depict flying craft, so just maybe there is something more than meets the eye - or the imagination.
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

Larry King Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Tonight   Larry King Tonight EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:36 am

Oh I definitely believe they are out there...just not sure how often they come here.

I read Chariots of the Gods when I was young and it made a big impact. Great book.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Larry King Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Tonight   Larry King Tonight EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:11 pm

Jhodi, I think you emight find this interesting

Phil Schneider Underground bases, NWO, and the Alien Agenda. pt 1 and 2
Part 1
http://www.livevideo.com/video/ConspiracyCentral/0D794190EE73443B9828B0E259B0AE1A/phil-schneider-underground-bas.aspx
Part 2
http://www.livevideo.com/video/ConspiracyCentral/C33E925271C84DE3A1FFFD43DE1A0B2B/phil-schneider-underground-bas.aspx
Phil Schneider, a very brave man, lost his life due to what appeared to be a military-style execution in January 1996. He was found dead in his apartment with piano wire still wrapped around his neck. According to some sources, he had been brutally tortured repeated before being killed. Phil Schneider was an ex-government engineer who was involved in building underground bases. Phil had a Rhyolite security clearance - the highest every to come out and tell it like it is. His work as a geologist for the government took him to over 70 countries and put him direct contact with the Alien Greys. He was one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys and U.S. intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base. (Actually, one of several firefights, according to other sources. In May 1995, Phil Schneider did a lecture on what he had discovered. Seven months later he was tortured and killed by those for whom he had previously worked. This man's final acts should not go unnoticed. Phil's connection to the Philadelphia experiment comes through his father Oscar. Oscar Schneider was the medical officer for the Philadelphia Experiment and kept that secret with him until he was close to death. Before he died, Oscar told Phil the true story of his past and gave him photographs to back up his claims. Recommended by Phyllis (phyllism5@juno.com ) who wrote: "Incredible information revealed from a government geologist/engineer who was later tortured and killed for speaking out." VERY few people saw this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Larry King Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Tonight   Larry King Tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Larry King Tonight
Page 1 of 1