Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? Empty
PostSubject: It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me?   It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:39 am

I am back. Sorry to just leave in such a hurry without explanation, but I got caught up in a whirlwind. My son came in unexpectedly from Oman. He called me from London and asked me to pick him up at the airport in Houston. Then we ran for days trying to take care of his business.

During this commotion I had to get two trailers packed and ready for the Spring festival show. I managed to get it done - unbelievably - and I spent two weeks in my little travel trailer in the middle of a big field.
:byebye: No television, no Internet, just peace and quiet, and a lot of introspection. Me and my best friend, Cayenne, talked to the cows and the horses and the ducks, and all the other dogs that came along. Even the little poodle in a tutu and frilly hat that had somehow managed to escape it's owner. Cayenne was laughing at that outfit, but I think she may have been a little envious. The poodle was tiny and petite and Cayenne is a little too large for such fussy clothes. She did try to steal the hat from the poodle, but that fluffy little thing was having none of that. LOL

I needed the reprieve. Cayenne and I would walk under the stars at night, after closing, and just take in the brilliance. Cayenne was free to run the twenty acres through the cow pasture at night and she loved every minute of it. The sky was clear and incredible. I met some very interesting people once again. Thousands came through the area. It was very fast paced, but at the same time relaxing in a strange sort of way.

I even lost 8 pounds while on this escapade. Woo Hoo!!! :yeah2: I stayed very busy.

I will keep checking in and it will take a little while before I can get to all my e-mail. I have over 1000 in my inbox. Wow! I didn't realize how addicted I am to the Internet. I am going to slow down and get back to some reality. I absolutely will not be spending as much time on line reading doom. It brought me to a place I didn't much like. :dark:

I am going to focus on the positive from this point on. I spoke with a lot of people who are attaching to negative energy from others via the Internet and I came to the realization that I need to stay focused. This site is wonderful in that respect, but sometimes I drift off to other sites and get hit head on with negativity. I have blocked them from my computer. I will not be lured into that quagmire any longer.

I sense you all have been having the same feelings of being overwhelmed by thoughts. The energy is electric and we have to direct it positively or suffer the consequences. I really needed to clear my head. I am better, but I have to stay on the right path and not be diverted again.

I love you all.

I will write more on my adventures later, but I am off for a checkup at the ol doc's office.

Blessings, Spring
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me?   It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:49 pm

A couple of pics of my small little shop/booth

It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? 100_0910

It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? 100_1010

It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? 100_1011
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me?   It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:51 pm

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!! woohoo 👏
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me?   It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:32 pm

We missed you SO MUCH!!! I love the pics.

smoke

oops, I mean...

hey where did our secret smoking couch go? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me?   It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me? Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Me Spring. Do you all remember me?
Page 1 of 1