Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Processed Foods EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Processed Foods EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Processed Foods EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Processed Foods EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Processed Foods EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Processed Foods EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Processed Foods EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Processed Foods EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Processed Foods EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Processed Foods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Processed Foods Empty
PostSubject: Processed Foods   Processed Foods EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:58 am

So I am highly allergic, or sensitive i guess, to MSG.

And labeling doesnt' help, because MSG and all of its sister chemicals are labeled under everything from hydrolyzed protein to "natural flavor".

For the past two years it has gotten to the point where I cannot consume any food that I do not prepare myself. Thank goodness I love to cook.

In researching MSG, which is in almost everything, I have come to understand it to be an excitotoxin---meaning it literally excites your cells to death.

I oft wonder if MSG is the reason for my poor memory, instead of all the partying me and Melissa engaged in in our 20's.

My body has zero tolerance for chemicals...and I wonder if others, though they may not observe a physical reaction, are being harmed by MSG.

On the up side, once I removed all processed foods from my diet, I lost five pounds and kept it off.

The point of the story: processed foods suck.

Hey Melissa, this looks like us the other night when I served y'all that spaghetti! eat
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Processed Foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Processed Foods   Processed Foods EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:24 am

Jhodi,

I doubt its from all the partying, I did a LOT in my 20's also, (still do on occasion). My memory still works great, uh, what was I saying again? You may want to check out EFT and see if it is something that interests you. It might make eating a little easier for you. go to www.emofree.com. you can download the manual for free, they say to try it on everything. Your also welcome to come and help me plant my organic garden once it quits raining, I'll share with you. beer
Back to top Go down

Processed Foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Processed Foods   Processed Foods EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:14 pm

Wow, I did not know that about MSG. You've actually had me thinking, Jhodi, about eating in a more healthful manner. For me, I can't eat too much sugar, it gives me pounding headaches and I get so sleepy. I guess I'm borderline hypoglycemic. I try to only eat sugar at bedtime. lol, my little Snickers sleeping pill works great!

MID, I have started my seedlings and they are growing like gang-busters! I have corn, peas, onions, chives, romaine lettuce, cabbage, carrots, cantelope, watermelon and green beans. Later I'll start my tomatoes, broccoli and whatever else I can think of! hahaha...

ooo, I was just interupted....We are going to look at puppies! The are part wolf, part lab!!!
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Processed Foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Processed Foods   Processed Foods EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:02 am

SHOW OFF!!!!! It hasn't stopped raining long enough here for me to do much of anything. I finally planted some lettuce, spinach and radishes in pots and one of my dogs dug them up!!! I do have 3 cherry trees, 3 blueberry bushes, and about 75 strawberry plants planted though. The cherries are the only ones in the ground so far though. Will some one PLEASE stop the rain, at least for a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Processed Foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Processed Foods   Processed Foods EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:22 am

YEAH! STOP!!!! Its been raining and cold (frost, snow), beating all records for Portland Oregon. Its supposed to be 64' to 74' this weekend, then ITS SUPPOSED TO SNOW AGAIN NEXT WEEK!!!!! Yuuck, or, oh, well........where I live (some garden plots) weren't available this year. Guess I'll have to be content with sprouting on my balcony......as soon as that damn rain stops!
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Processed Foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Processed Foods   Processed Foods EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Its supposed to freeze a couple of nights here this week, so I will be putting blankets over my plants. Everyone ready for summer give me HELL YEAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Processed Foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Processed Foods   Processed Foods Empty

Back to top Go down

Processed Foods
Page 1 of 1