Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Hard to tell who is cuter!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Hard to tell who is cuter! Empty
PostSubject: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:35 am

Melissa and Roshi
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:44 am

And yet again...

Melissa and Rob
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:33 pm

nice pictures!! thats an adorable puppy you have. Welcome to Twohawks nest. Its been pretty quiet around here lately, hopefully you will have lots to contribute. I look forward to hearing more from you and your puppy. We're big animal lovers around here in case yo couldn't tell! pet puppy walky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:54 pm

Awww, I'm thinking the puppy is cuter, sweetie! I'm so glad you made it, we had a fabulous time with you this weekend, you made what was an otherwise sad and stress-filled day extraordinarily wonderful.

Let me introduce you, Jhodi is one of my greatest friends in the entire world. I've known her 23 years. (Wow, that's a big number!)Years ago, I wrote a little song in her honor, it goes a little something like this:

harp Jhodi, Jhodi, Jhodi, Jhodi, Jhodi, Jhodi harp

heh.

She's one of the finest, funniest, most talented people I know. We've been through a lot together, most of it neither one of us can remember. It's really odd how the past few years we've had minimal contact and yet we both somehow have ended up on the same path. It's been awesome and incredible to find that we share many of the same views. I love her deeply and admire her greatly. She's got great insights, apparently she's professionally insightful...lol....Did I mention how much I admire her? Immensely!

A HUGE welcome to you, my dear, old friend. :blkiss:
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:40 am

Thank you, Melissa, for the kind words. We have been close friends for a long time. It's true, we are all one, and all connected, but for some of us, that connection is much more evident....sometimes glaringly obvious. It is no surprise at all that we would travel along so near the same points on the path.

I so much enjoyed our visit the other night. Rob is a real gem; I especially enjoyed his humility.

I have been researching our "project" and think it is going to be much easier than we thought. When we gather the willow branches in your back yard we will do so in a sacred manner --in a good way. That will be the first step. We need sixteen ten-to-twelve-foot-length flexible willow or aspen branches or saplings.

It is a gorgeous stormy morning here!
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Welcome Jhodi, It"s a wonderful pleasure having you here at the Nest and it was also a blessing to meet you in your little Shangrila over last weekend. I felt honored to participate in yours and Melissa's re-connection. Awesome spagetti by the way. I look forward to our future visits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:59 pm

Oh Jhodi, I was thinking today about how much my willow tree means to me. I planted it from a sapling and nurtured it with prayer and lots of love. I used to go out and pray over it each time I watered or fertilized it. It grew amazingly large in a very short time. These days I just hug it, sometimes I sit in the branches and enjoy the energy of the tree. It is a very special tree, and I think it would be honored to become a part of a sacred space. I'm going to ask if anyone here has ever built a sweat lodge before.

I don't kow if you can see his face, maybe just one eye and his mouth, frowning of course...lol...but he has a very pronounced face.

Hard to tell who is cuter! Clue04
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:07 pm

Well my little shangri-la was all the better with you two love birds in it. The glow lasted days...

Melissa, oh my gosh, I wasn't thinking about how we would harvest the limbs....I don't want to damage your beloved tree. Can't we find, say, a downed tree somewhere? Little Rock just got hit by a tornado in a friends neighborhood...maybe I can put the word out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:16 pm

Oh, I was thinking my tree would be honored to become a part of our lodge. And, I have to trim him anyway, my neighbors aren't thrilled with the way he encroaches on their property....lol....Most of him hangs over their fence. Besides, much love went into him, I think it would be ultra-special to have him as part of the lodge. Even if he's a small part.
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Well if we can make that happen and you are ok with it and all, the story is extra special! Lots of good juju energy to start with right off the bat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:35 pm

We will make it happen, and guess what? One of our dear members is looking for land in your neck of the woods, Jhodi. Isn't that amazing? I was stunned when she told me where she was looking to buy property. That's synchronicity, baby!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:08 pm

I can help. I built two according to traditional cherokee methods. My friend in NM wilderness made one, teaching me how. I can tell you briefly (also send a drawing of one) how to use the branches of your grumpy spirit who seems to tell me what fun! *S* ie., if your willow tree branches need trimming and gives you the permission).

While still green and fresh, in Spring after the bees have done their rituals, you cut 16 seventeen foot long branches about 1/4 to 1/2 in circumference poles and, using the four directions pray to grandmother in the north as you connect two branches at their tips (8-10in down from end when branch is about 1/4 in thick (branches as they dry shrink in diameter, and rope used to tie needs to be tied in a way you can tighten every full moon (three times once secured). Go quarter round the circle cirumference 90' to the east, pray and do the same making a cross with the other two. Continue clockwise with the other four and note the change in energy as you do the mid-solstice points of the lodge.

Now you secure one thick end (north end) into ground with sticks like you would be staking down tent poles, go counter-clockwise, thanking mother earth each time as you remove any negative energy at the spot in the earth where you secure the poles, adding your intent into the ground as you stake it. When those 16 places have been blessed, the main construction is done. Willow minds-flexible poles---grace, humbleness, beauty and feminine, as though you have created another birthing womb on the ground.

In the old days, women did the work when they were NOT in their period, now that has changed for many. Mother earth needs woman's menstrals. Imagine when 100's of millions around the planet gave her blood back to her. Now we do it on rags, goes into chemical treatment plants.....HERE you can gave some back into the holes you have placed the poles/polarities.

Next you cover with blankets, 6 to be exact. (You who hold the ceremony are the seventh blanket securing the contents of the voyagers ('cause that's what the people inside want to be as they sweat), and one special one you wrap around the bottom of stick for doorway. Be sure to lay the blankets on clockwise also, one slightly overlapping the previous one.

At this point you have made sacred space. You set a grandfather stone by the door, go inside and smudge the contents. (You haven't yet placed any stones, only made a low pit in the center for the sweat stones.

Then you close the doorway, secure with the stone and let seven days pass where you go (not too near) at sit facing the east (the door opening IS EAST) and pray quietly. You may receive messages from the ancestors spirits who are already inside doing their "thing". Light horseskin drumming is recommended (not for them, particularly, but oneself for journeying...)

Now lodge is ready. Always tell people never to circle past the dorrwayexcept clockwise, always with the intent to add positive energy as you circle. (Sometimes you may be asked to reverse energy--go counter-clockwise---Littlebear often does it for me---he was chosen in my line of work for that input), but be sure that it is always for the highest good.

That's about it. Prayer rounds/meanings/colors, etc, all that is available, (Dhyani Ywahoo-Cherokee medicine woman/author's marvelous book, Voices of Our Ancestors is chock full of cherokee wisdom) is my favorite, actually my cherokee bible of sorts.....

Good luck! I hope your tree is big enough and has sixteen available branches. If not, he/she has sisters....who need a trim now and then....Aho!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 9:47 pm

HELLO, JHODI! I am Twohawk, too, actually given the name TwoHawk Speaking for White Eagle. They know me here as Wild Dove with my thread CONVERSATIONS WITH WILD DOVE. I channel and meditate with White Eagle and Thoth, Grandmother EĀ“lsah (Quinalt medicine woman spirit).

My favorite teacher/mentor/poet is RUMI. The words "Let the BEAUTY we LOVE be WHAT we DO is one of my favorite affirmations his words ring clearly. He has spoken/channeled through me recently. I am so honored to be in The Teaching Spirits presence, and their presence in my life lead me here to Twohawk's nest in Dec. of last year.

It was as though I dreamed/manifested this place over the years with the aid of spirits (The Old Dripping Water People). Now, one more child of divine spirit, beauty and wisdom has joined The Nest.
Rumi just sent his love, through my spine to my fingers and to this post. I will go now to his writings, "These Branching Moments" and come back and type in for you what he is wanting me to say to you as we speak :
(in the words I hear inside my head as I type)

" A strong light goes beyond the strands of her hair, breathing in streams and streams of love as Mary washes my loins with the sweet smell of spirit seeping through her fingers. A drunkard goes out into the night and embraces his donkey. Together in the morning light we three shall ride into the city leaving streams of light behind us for others to feel later on. Aho! -end of transmission-"
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:06 am

Thank you for the warm welcome, Wild Dove.

Peace and Blessings to you,

jhodi
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:59 am

I'm not the cutest, but the sexiest :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 8:00 pm

👅

Liam, you are a hoot! lol...

I think this guy could give you a run for your money on the sexiest...but I'm biased.

Hard to tell who is cuter! Horse01
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:44 am

XD

My sexiness blinds people though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 10:55 am

[b]OMG.... :laugh: I love to be entertained.. you're ALL sexy...
After all its a state of Mind..Is it not ? .... :blkiss:
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:58 am

I thought I was speaking the truth geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard to tell who is cuter!   Hard to tell who is cuter! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard to tell who is cuter!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: Welcome to Twohawk's Nest!-
Jump to: