Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
general reading please? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
general reading please? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
general reading please? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
general reading please? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
general reading please? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
general reading please? EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
general reading please? EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
general reading please? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
general reading please? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

general reading please?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chelsea

Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-05

general reading please? Empty
PostSubject: general reading please?   general reading please? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 3:01 pm

hey anyone,
im chelsea and my birthday is 4-10-90 @ 5:08pm ft. smith arkansas.
ive got an important year coming up, being a senior and everything, so any feedback would be appreciated. :]
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: general reading please?   general reading please? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 8:09 pm

Dear Chelsea,

You are a little dollie... from the looks of your Av picture! angel

I've done your astro chart on my Kepler 7 astrology software, and I'm working with Kepler Tech Services to figure out how to post your wheel. I'm not good with graphics, and I love the way the astro wheel looks, so I'm working on it!

I just wanted to give you a thing or two in the meantime. Your Sun is at 20 degrees Aries 46 minutes in the 8th house (or life area)... which makes you be a Scorpio-flavored Aries! You are a super idea-person... an idea a minute... very creative. You are Virgo rising (18 degrees Virgo 44 minutes) so sometimes you are a "quiet leader", coming in "from behind" (supporting others rather than taking the lead). You are very bright.

2007 is going to be a super-special year for you, Chelsea, cuz there is an eclipse coming up on 11 September 2007 at the 18th degree of Virgo... right on your ascendant! This year will literally be a new beginning for you. I see you like a little butterfly just beginning to spread her wings and fly... kind of like emerging from a cocoon (your childhood) into your own. You are blossoming!

You are a very bright young woman with that Aries/Virgo combo. Your emotional and nervous (mental) sensitivity are keen. Your Mercury (mind) at 09 degrees Taurus stabilizes you... grounds you (to Earth) and makes all your ideas "happen" (or be practical and workable). I'll just bet you are very creative too! I'm sensing dance or music.

Your Mars is at 22 degrees Aquarius 31 minutes conjunct (joined) your North Node at 13 degrees Aquarius. This means you will achieve what you were born to do.

Also, these Aquarian placements in your 6th house of work and service show that you will help and inspire many along the way... and you will have lots of friends and people who love you.

I believe, from looking at your chart, Chelsea... that you will marry your true love... prolly in the next 2 years... and I see um... two children for you.

It's like you are holding an umbrella and lifting off into a starfield of flowers. Chelsea, the great door to a happy and fulfilled life is just now opening... especially for you. :cheers: flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: general reading please?   general reading please? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 8:32 pm

Awww, that is going to make me cry, thank you Wasayo, that's my 1st baby...and she is everthing you said, very, very bright and super creative, and quick-witted, a quiet leader.... She is an amazing human being all the way around!

Thank you Wassy, again, so much! Chels is going to be thrilled!

She just had a reading from a palm reader in Chicago and she was curious if a reading from people here would be the same!
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: general reading please?   general reading please? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 7:16 am

this is really cool! thankyou! :]
thats interesting about marrying my true love in two years too,
i guess i've got something to look forward to! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: general reading please?   general reading please? Empty

Back to top Go down

general reading please?
Page 1 of 1